- We are LB Group Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02796741. We trade as “LB Group”.
- Our registered office address is The Octagon Suite E2, 2nd Floor, Middleborough, Colchester, Essex, England, CO1 1TG. This address is also our business address.
- We are registered for VAT under VAT registration number GB 512 362 286.
- We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number C008467195.
- We are required to adhere to the ICAEW Audit Regulations and Guidance, International Standards on Auditing (UK), the ICAEW Code of Ethics and the APB Ethical Standards. These can be found at www.icaew.com/regulation, and www.frc.org.uk respectively.
- If a conflict of interest should arise, either between two or more of our clients, or in the provision of multiple services to a single client, we will take such steps as are necessary to deal with the conflict. In resolving the conflict, we would be guided by Section 310 of the ICAEW Code of Ethics which can be viewed at www.icaew.com/technical/ethics.
- In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Chubb, Policy number: UKFIND01416. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
Disclaimer: Any technical information included in the above is for general information and educational purposes only. Please contact a member of our team for specialist advice before taking any action. LB Group Limited do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within this content.
Last updated: Jan 12, 2023