Personal or Mixed Tax Manager (IPSSTR001)
LB Group, a top 75 Chartered Accountancy firm, is looking to recruit a Personal or Mixed Tax Manager who is seeking that next step in their career. We are looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates who are keen to progress.
You will have the opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic, growing tax department, and regional firm.
Based in either our Ipswich or Stratford office, you will ideally be responsible for:
- Management of a portfolio of both personal clients and owner managed business clients
- Management of ATED, ERS and P11Ds for the specific office location.
- Supervision of three staff members. This will include regular appraisals and development of those staff, their study progress and a review of their work undertaken.
- Working closely with the accounts staff and partners within the office to provide high level client service.
- Working collaboratively with the other tax managers across the 4 LB Group offices to improve compliance processes and workflows within the tax team.
- Supporting the tax partners and managers with project work. This will include working with other staff and partners across our 4 offices.
- Constant and effective liaison with all stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining key relationships both internally and externally. This will be with clients and our professional connections.
- Management of WIP, billing and debtors for your allocated portfolio
- Work across all four offices to provide advisory support.
If you have strong technical knowledge, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues, and a firm commitment to providing high quality client service we want to hear from you.
At LB Group supporting and developing our people is key to our success – if you grow, we grow. We understand the importance of providing opportunities for learning valuable skills and behaviours in addition to technical qualifications to help individuals achieve their career aspirations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. LB Group are committed to the principle of Equality and Diversity, throughout the recruitment and selection process. We ensure all members of staff are offered equal progressive training and development opportunities.